The health and safety within Thermal Works Industrial is of paramount importance. We aim to maintain safe and healthy working conditions for our employees and to provide the necessary information, instruction and training to achieve this. We don’t compromise our focus on HSE for improved business results.
The “Objective Zero” initiative is at the core of Thermal Works Industrial’s HSE principles. Through constant training and reminders, workers are encouraged to maintain safe habits at work or at home. The safety of our employees extends beyond the work place.
Thermal Works Industrial is recognized through the Alberta Safe Work with a Certificate of Recognition (COR) and Partners in Injury Reduction (PIR). Our commitment to HSE can also be found through our membership with the Alberta Construction Safety Association.
Thermal Works Industrial will continue to keep its strategic focus on these key HSE areas:
- Effective leadership and commitment
- Continuous improvement of our Thermal Works Industrial Safety Systems
- Training and competency of our employee workforce
- Providing mechanisms for employees to communicate and address risk
- Continuous improvement of technology and processes to mitigate HSE impact
- Verification of performance through robust audits, and communication of key learnings